Amazingly crisp, oven-baked fries coated with freshly grated Parmesan and a generous dose of garlic goodness!
Garlic Parmesan Oven Fries
- 2 large russet potatoes scrubbed and dried
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Then cut the halves lengthwise into fourths to make 16 big, fat wedges.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt and minced garlic in a large bowl. Place the potatoes onto a metal baking sheet, spreading to a single layer.
- Roast the potatoes for 30-35 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through, brown, and crispy. Don’t shake or turn the fries around while they’re cooking. The longer they sit in contact with the metal baking sheet, the crisper they get.
- Toss the fries in a big bowl with the cheese and parsley and serve hot.