Shrimp cocktail is a classic appetizer that is easy to prepare and always a hit with guests. It’s perfect for any occasion, from a casual dinner to a more formal gathering. The combination of succulent shrimp, a flavorful sauce, and a hint of lemon is a classic that never fails to please.
Shrimp cocktail is also a great way to get a healthy dose of protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Shrimp are a low-calorie, low-fat, and low-carbohydrate food, making them a great choice for those watching their weight. Plus, they’re high in vitamin B12, which helps keep your energy levels up and your metabolism running smoothly.
• 2 pounds of cooked, peeled, and deveined shrimp
• 1 cup of your favorite cocktail sauce
• 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the cooked shrimp in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocktail sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the sauce over the shrimp and mix until everything is evenly coated.
4. Serve the shrimp cocktail chilled with a lemon wedge, if desired.
| Nutrient | Amount per Serving |
| ——– | —————– |
| Calories | 175 |
| Protein | 28 g |
| Fat | 3 g |
| Carbohydrates | 10 g |
| Fiber | 0 g |
| Sugar | 3 g |
| Sodium | 618 mg |