Who does not love no-bake protein balls? Small but mighty balls of goodness can be made in no time, and you can take them with you whenever you are on the go or if you just need a little pick me up.
Oat, Chia Seed and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 bananas peeled and mashed
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into balls using your hands. Chill in refrigerator for about 1 hr.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.