When I say super fluffy almond flour pancakes I mean it! These are the world’s best almond flour pancakes ever. They are absolutely melt in your mouth delicious and make for an easy and healthy everyday breakfast!
Super fluffy almond flour pancakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk at room temperature
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- First, start by mixing the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Starting with the almond flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and salt.
- Then, in a separate bowl mix the whisk ingredients together. starting with the eggs, vanilla extract, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil.
- Then pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix just until everything is well incorporated.
- Preheat an oiled pan on the stove at medium-low heat and pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the center of the pan and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes. You will know when it’s ready to flip when little bubbles start to form on top of it. Flip it and let it cook for another minute of so.
You can store these almond flour pancakes both in the fridge or the freezer, just pop them in a toaster oven before enjoying them!