I make new variations of egg muffins just for myself quite often, but these Keto Egg Muffins with Broccoli, Bacon, and Cheese were such a tasty combination that I had to share the recipe!
Keto Egg Muffins with Broccoli, Bacon, and Cheese
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 8 slices bacon cooked until crisp
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 sliced green onions
- 18 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C and spray silicone muffin cups with non-stick spray.
- Cut up enough fresh broccoli to make 4 cups broccoli florets.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the broccoli about 5 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring several time. Broccoli will not be fully cooked but it should turn bright green.
- Spray silicone muffin cups with non-stick spray, put them on a baking sheet, and divide the broccoli between the muffin cups.
- I used pre-cooked bacon from Costco that I just cut into short strips and crisped in the microwave, but if you’re using raw bacon you need to cook until crisp in a frying pan and probably drain on paper towels.
- Divide bacon strips between the muffins cups and then put some cheese in each muffin cup over the broccoli.
- Put some sliced green onion on top of the cheese.
- Beat eggs until they’re well combined.
- Pour some egg into each of the muffin cups, let it sink down, then add some more until all the egg is used.
- I like to use a fork and gently “stir” so ingredients are well-distributed.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until eggs are completely set and firm on the top.
- Serve hot. Egg Muffins can be kept in the fridge and reheated during the week.