Deviled Eggs: The Perfect Appetizer for Any Occasion
Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer that is sure to please any crowd. They are easy to make, and can be made ahead of time for convenience. These delicious eggs are a great addition to any party, and can be dressed up with a variety of toppings and fillings. Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, a wedding shower, or a casual get-together, deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer for any occasion.
– 6 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon white vinegar
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Paprika, for garnish
1. Place the eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water.
2. Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
3. Once boiling, turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Drain the hot water and run cold water over the eggs to cool.
5. Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise.
6. Remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl.
7. Mash the yolks with a fork until they are smooth.
8. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper to the yolks and mix until combined.
9. Spoon the mixture into the egg whites.
10. Sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
| Nutrient | Amount per Serving |
| Calories | 90 kcal |
| Fat | 7.3g |
| Protein | 5.3g |
| Carbohydrates | 0.6g |
| Sodium | 80mg |