Oh man I really love shrimp! I love how versatile it is, easy to cook and just how good it is. This recipe is no exception and it’s easily a new favorite. We’ll definitely be putting this on our meal rotation!
This recipe calls for a lot of cilantro and lime, which is right up my alley! And don’t forget to drizzle some of the pan sauce over top of the shrimp before you eat them. It makes them that much better!
Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Skillet
- 1 lb. tail-on jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- juice of 1 lime
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet to medium-heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and lightly sauté before adding the shrimp. Stir and cook until the shrimp are halfway cooked and flip them over.
- Add the cilantro and butter, stir to combine with the shrimp. Add the lime juice and continue to cook the shrimp until pink on both sides.
- Turn off the heat when done and serve immediately. Serve with pan sauce drizzled over top.