Taste the Comfort of Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
– 2 pounds of beef stew meat
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 (10.5-ounce) can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
– 1/2 cup of beef broth
– 1/4 cup of sour cream
– 8 ounces of egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the beef stew meat and cook until it is browned on all sides.
3. Add the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
4. Transfer the beef mixture to a 6-quart slow cooker.
5. Add the cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, and beef broth and stir to combine.
6. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
7. Add the sour cream and stir to combine.
8. Serve the stroganoff over cooked egg noodles and garnish with fresh parsley.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|