Indulge in Delicious Creamy Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
Shrimp and broccoli Alfredo is a classic Italian dish that’s sure to please everyone at the dinner table. It’s creamy, cheesy, and full of flavor. The dish is made with a creamy Alfredo sauce, shrimp, and broccoli, and is served over a bed of pasta. It’s a great way to get your family to eat their vegetables.
This dish is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover shrimp you have in the fridge. The Alfredo sauce is made with cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. The shrimp and broccoli are cooked in the sauce until they are tender. The dish is then served over a bed of cooked pasta.
– 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 cup of heavy cream
– 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 pound of cooked pasta
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the shrimp and cook until they are pink and cooked through, about 4 minutes.
3. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
4. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt.
5. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
6. Add the cream, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper and stir to combine.
7. Add the broccoli and cook until it is tender, about 5 minutes.
8. Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and stir to combine.
9. Serve the shrimp and broccoli Alfredo over cooked pasta.
| Calories | Fat | Carbohydrates | Protein |
| ——– | — | ————- | ——- |
| 518 | 28g | 44g | 25g |