Delicious Chicken Stroganoff Recipe to Try at Home
Chicken Stroganoff is a classic recipe that is easy to make and delicious. It is a creamy dish made with chicken and mushrooms that is sure to please the whole family. This recipe is quick and easy to make and can be on the table in no time.
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
• 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
• 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
• 2 cups of chicken broth
• 1/2 cup of sour cream
• 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and mushrooms and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the mushrooms are tender, about 8 minutes.
4. Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
5. Sprinkle the flour over the chicken and vegetables and stir to combine.
6. Pour in the chicken broth and stir until combined.
7. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream and parsley.
9. Serve over cooked egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|