Tantalizing Chicken Piccata
Chicken Piccata is a classic Italian dish that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. It is a simple yet delicious dish that can be made in under an hour. The combination of the tangy lemon sauce and the crunchy capers make for an unforgettable meal.
This dish is perfect for any occasion and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. With just a few ingredients, you can whip up this delicious dish in no time.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/2 cup chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons capers
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then dredge them in the flour.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
4. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter to the skillet.
6. Once the butter has melted, add the chicken broth, lemon juice, capers, and parsley.
7. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
8. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
9. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
| Nutrient | Amount per Serving |
| ——– | —————– |
| Calories | 345 kcal |
| Fat | 16.8 g |
| Protein | 32.1 g |
| Carbs | 15.2 g |