Delicious and Easy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is an Italian dish made from Arborio rice and broth. It is one of the most popular dishes in Italy and is loved by many around the world. This Chicken and Mushroom Risotto is a delicious and easy version of the classic dish that is sure to please everyone. It is packed with flavor from the mushrooms, chicken, and Parmesan cheese, and it is sure to become a favorite in your household.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
– 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
– 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
– 4 cups chicken broth
– 1/2 cup dry white wine
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and onion and cook for about 3 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
3. Add the chicken and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add the Arborio rice and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Add the chicken broth, wine, and Parmesan cheese and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Serve hot.
|Nutrition||Amount per Serving|