Tantalizing Tandoori Chicken: A Delicious Indian Dish
Tandoori chicken is a classic Indian dish that is loved by many. It is a popular dish that is served as a starter or as a main course. The dish consists of chicken marinated in yogurt, spices and herbs, and cooked in a tandoor oven. It is served with a variety of accompaniments such as chutney, raita, and naan.
Tandoori chicken is a flavorful and juicy dish that is full of flavor. The marinade is made with yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili powder, garam masala, and other spices. The yogurt helps to tenderize the chicken and the spices give it a unique flavor. The marinade is left to sit for several hours to allow the flavors to develop.
The chicken is then cooked in a tandoor oven, which is a clay oven that is heated to a very high temperature. The heat from the tandoor helps to cook the chicken quickly, while locking in the flavor and juices. The chicken is cooked until it is tender and juicy.
Tandoori chicken is a delicious dish that can be served with a variety of accompaniments. It can be served with chutney, raita, and naan. It can also be served with a side of rice or vegetables.
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
– 2 lbs. chicken thighs, bone-in
– 2 cups plain yogurt
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
– 2 teaspoons chili powder
– 2 teaspoons garam masala
– 2 teaspoons cumin
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 teaspoon coriander
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili powder, garam masala, cumin, turmeric, coriander, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
2. Add the chicken to the marinade and stir to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with chutney, raita, and naan.
| Calories | Carbs | Protein | Fat |
| 553 | 5g | 45g | 33g |