Make Bruschetta at Home
Nothing says Italian like a delicious bruschetta. It’s the perfect appetizer, snack, or light meal. Making bruschetta at home is simple and easy to do. With just a few ingredients, you can create a tasty Italian delight.
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread into 1/2-inch thick slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Mince the garlic and mix with the olive oil.
- Brush the garlic-infused oil onto the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle the slices with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the bread is golden and crispy.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the diced tomatoes, basil, and Parmesan cheese.
- Top each slice of bread with the tomato mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving|