Oven-Baked Chicken Bites – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this oven-bake chicken bites recipe is a winner for dinnertime! Chicken bites are so juicy, tender, and delicious you’ll eat them hot right off the baking dish. You can get as creative as you’d like with the seasoning mix, and this baked chicken only takes a few minutes to assemble. Enjoy!
Oven Baked Chicken Bites
- 1 pound 450g chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken stock optional (lower the salt amount if using)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- To make the oven-baked chicken bites: Preheat your oven to 420°F (220ºC) conventional. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine all seasonings. Arrange chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mix. Drizzle a tablespoon olive oil and toss chicken cubes with the seasoning to coat on all sides. Speck seasoned chicken with butter cubes.
- Bake seasoned chicken in the preheated oven for 16-18 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C) using a meat thermometer. After 8-10 minutes, stir the chicken bites with a spoon for even baking. Once done, the chicken bites should be golden with crisp edges. For crispier chicken bites, switch to broil on high for the last 2 minutes of cooking until golden.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, sprinkle chicken with fresh chopped parsley and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve the oven-baked chicken bites over cauliflower rice with a good drizzle of the pan juices and a slice of lemon. Enjoy!