A super easy and delicious copycat frappuccino recipe you can make at home, with just 5 minutes and a blender!
Servings 2 cups
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp regular or decaf instant coffee
- 1/16 tsp salt
- sweetener of choice such as 3 tbsp sugar or stevia to taste
- Whisk ingredients together. Freeze in shallow containers or an ice cube tray .
- Once frozen, pop the blocks out.
- Thaw until just soft enough for your blender to be able to handle it. Blend until desired slushiness is reached.
- Add extra sweetener if needed, but do not add ice, because it would dilute the flavor.
- Feel free to add cocoa, cinnamon, berries, chai, banana, or other flavors if you wish.